About the program
"Future Local Leaders Meet in Turkey"
Local International Internship Program is an international internship program annually organized by Union of Municipalities of Turkey since 2012 with the aim of providing a local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey. Since the first program in 2012, LOCALINTERNATIONAL provides an international training environment to a wide range of participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries to learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
This year, LOCALINTERNational 2016 will take place between 21-31 August with the participation of new graduates and last year students of universities. As the previous ones the program will facilitate trainings, field visits and social-cultural activities for future local leaders. Our Union looks forward to hosting valuable young participants and to provide them with a beneficial local governance experience.
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- Local Governments and Migration
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Local Governments in Turkey
- Turkish Local Governments and Participation
* Good command of English
* Last year students or new graduates of,
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
Draft program will be released on coming days.
Please click the picture above to apply for the program.
For further information, please contact us: email@example.com